Lucy is acknowledged as a pragmatic, strategic and effective lawyer. Her clients value her pro-active and responsive approach.
Lucy joined Richards Commercial Lawyers (as it was then known) in 2010, following over nine years at a leading Adelaide commercial law firm, including as partner since 2007.
She has advised large and small corporate clients including publicly listed companies and private companies, banks, credit unions, statutory corporations, franchisees, as well as sole traders, joint ventures, industry groups, partnerships and small businesses.
Articles by Lucy
Qualifications and Professional Work History
- Partner, Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers, 2017-present
- Partner, Richards Commercial Lawyers, 2010-2017
- Solicitor/Partner, Fisher Jeffries (now Dentons), 2001-2010
- Associate to the Honourable Justice Duggan, Supreme Court of South Australia, 2000
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Adelaide, 1997
Professional Affiliations and Directorships
- Member, Law Society of South Australia
- Director, Flinders One, Flinders University, 2008-2012
- Director, Caveo Partners Legal Pty Ltd, 2022-present