Ryan graduated from Flinders University with a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice and a Bachelor of Business (Management) in early 2020. Ryan then completed his GDLP through the College of Law, whilst working full-time as a Law Graduate in a large South Australian commercial law firm.
Ryan was admitted to practice in September 2020. After his admission and prior to joining our firm, Ryan worked in a Community Legal Centre where he gained invaluable experience assisting on both civil and criminal matters, including regularly appearing in both regional and metropolitan Courts.
Since joining our firm in August 2021, Ryan has assisted clients across a wide range of practice areas, including commercial and property advice and transactions, litigation and even compulsory acquisition matters.
During this time, he has become an invaluable member of our firm, assuming greater responsibility for client matters.
Ryan is considered by clients and colleagues as a dependable and approachable lawyer who provides efficient and reliable advice and assistance.
Articles by Ryan
Qualifications and Professional Work History
- Solicitor, Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers, 2021 - present
- Solicitor, WestSide Community Lawyers, 2020 - 2021
- GDLP, College of Law (online), 2020
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Business (Management), Flinders University, 2020
- Law Graduate, Corporate, DMAW Lawyers, 2020
- Volunteer, Flinders Legal Advice Clinic, 2019
- Volunteer, Old Port Chambers, 2017
Professional Affiliations and Directorships
- Member, Law Society of South Australia
- Member, Flinders Law Student Association, 2017 - 2018