After graduating from Charles Darwin University in 2011, Tim was admitted to practice and joined the firm as a solicitor in 2012.
Since joining the firm, Tim has practised as a commercial lawyer, acting for clients in business transactions, as well property and leasing matters. Tim has developed a particular interest in Wills, Estate Planning and Deceased Estates (including contested Estates).
Tim regularly receives referrals from conveyancers to represent their clients in property-related disputes and transactions that require specialist legal advice.
Tim’s skills and experience were recognised by the firm in 2020 when he was promoted to the position of Senior Associate.
Qualifications and Professional Work History
- Associate/Senior Associate, Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers, 2017 - present
- Solicitor, Richards Commercial Lawyers 2012-2017
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Law Society of South Australia, 2012
- Bachelor of Laws, Charles Darwin University 2011
Professional Affiliations and Directorships
- Member, Law Society of South Australia